Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did you choose your babies names?

Go down 
+18
dee2
Tracey
maz1981
mummyethel
Shez
RyleesMummy
skorpy
Sarah
~xHannahx~
Tanya
uksammy
Rebecca-Jayne
USAFmama
loudun
newmotherhood
Janey
kellytimestwo
maxine
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your babies names?   Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 ClockWed Jun 13, 2007 8:57 pm

uksammy wrote:
I think that's cool having the same name twice!! I think if we have a boy one day that we should call him Robin....Robin Robins lol!

::lmao::
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your babies names?   Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 ClockThu Jun 14, 2007 2:33 am

We both liked the name but didnt wanna spell it like Amy as its very common so we decided to use the french spelling lol
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your babies names?   Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 ClockThu Jun 14, 2007 4:14 am

I already know the name I will use if we have a little girl Very Happy Awww I wanna baby again!!! :(
Back to top Go down
LauraJ4
NewBorn
NewBorn
LauraJ4

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your babies names?   Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 ClockSat Jun 16, 2007 6:11 am

It was a nightmare picking Charlie's name because everything I liked Danny didnt and everything he liked I didnt, so we started at the letter 'A' and thought of names we liked for each letter. There was a starwars advert on tv so FOR A JOKE I put down Anakin! Big Mistake! Throughout my entire pregnancy that is what Danny called my bump. We eventually agreed on Charlie after I told him everyone would shorten his name to Anna!!!
Back to top Go down
debee
Toddler
Toddler
debee

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your babies names?   Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 ClockSat Jun 16, 2007 10:37 am

hi
chose amy , cause thought it was anme nobody could shorten or mess with and her brother s call her aims?
kieran paul, was a name i had if amy had been a boy also the paul bit is after a friend of my hubby who died at 22
lee thomas again cause nobody could mess with it but gets called lee-lee and thomas after both grandads
and finally baby jack ryan the lads were alowed to pick it as wed run out of ideas and with our surname were stuck with what would go with it
love deb
Back to top Go down
Kerber9
NewBorn
NewBorn
Kerber9

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your babies names?   Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 ClockFri Jul 20, 2007 7:36 am

My husband gave me no choice in our daughters name. He had it set in his heart that her name would be Shannon Christine. He advised me I could name the next little girl. I wanted to at least have her middle name Elisabeth. He wouldn't have it.

So when I got pregnant with our son I told him it didn't matter if it was a boy I was still getting to pick out the name. My Father passed away 11 years ago so I knew I wanted to name my boy after his Papa. So his first name was Kenneth. I loved the name Wyatt so his name was Kenneth "Wyatt". I just didn't think Wyatt Kenneth sounded good. OF course whenever we go to the Dr they always call for Kenneth unless it is the nurse that knows us.....I love his name. :cheer2:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kerber9
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your babies names?   Why did you choose your babies names? - Page 2 Clock

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your babies names?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2