Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What were your first signs?

Go down 
+13
Shez
yummy_mummy_lizzy
USAFmama
Sarah
Rebecca-Jayne
Flower
loudun
newmotherhood
Janey
debbie Odell
xJennax
kellytimestwo
maxine
17 posters
AuthorMessage
maxine
Infant
Infant

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-01

What were your first signs? Empty
PostSubject: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockTue Jan 02, 2007 12:26 pm

If you have had children or just recently foun dout you are expecting, what gave the game away? a missed period? sore boobs? or in my case, just a feeling?
Back to top Go down
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockThu Jan 11, 2007 3:21 pm

[size=18]hearts [/size]We were ttc, so I immediately thought I felt different! I think it was just all in my head! My boobs did get sore though before my missed period. I was able to do a hpt a week before with a pos result and then confirmed at the dr.
Back to top Go down
xJennax
child
child

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockFri Jan 12, 2007 2:27 am

Yea I didnt know untill a missed period,because I had been trying for a while.I wouldnt believe it.
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockThu Feb 01, 2007 2:07 pm

I didnt know I was pregnant till I started gaining weight and I got suspicious I was actually taking b/c all the way up until I was 4 months. Scary!
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockThu Feb 01, 2007 4:21 pm

With my first baby it was a missed period or two
With my son it was just a feeling as I still had my period until 3 months into the pregnancy
With my youngest daughter I missed a period and was really sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockSat Feb 03, 2007 6:22 pm

I missed my period than I was always tired and sick so I went with my sister to get a test funny thing was I didnt want to do it because I sometimes miss a period. I figured it was normal lol 8 months later out poped jewlie
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockMon Feb 05, 2007 2:27 pm

-lol- what are your thoughts on b/c does anyone not agree with it?
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockTue Feb 06, 2007 4:31 pm

Please forgive my ignorance but what does b/c stand for?
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockWed Feb 07, 2007 4:05 pm

Birth control
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockThu Feb 08, 2007 4:19 am

Oh hahaha thanks forr clearing that up Debbie! lol!

I totally agree with Birth control! Preventative measures are better than getting caught out, and in some peoples cases being faced with the prospect of an unwanted child or even people that then end up having a termination.
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockWed Feb 14, 2007 11:17 am

i also agree with b/c, i was also taking b/c when i concevied my son.....

My first sign was that i started to be really sick and weak in the mornings...
Back to top Go down
Flower
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockFri Mar 23, 2007 5:16 am

My first sign was that my nipple were really prominent - I thought it was cos I was cold but they stayed that way even in a warm shower!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockSat Mar 24, 2007 7:10 am

LOL, ive never heard of that haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockFri Apr 13, 2007 2:19 am

I didn't have anything to tell me I was pregnant except the 18 positive pregnancy tests lol that 16 of my own and 2 @ the dr's.

We couldn't believe it as we'd been trying for nearly 2 years
Back to top Go down
http://chocolatemummys.proboards82.com/index.cgi
USAFmama
Infant
Infant
USAFmama

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockSat May 19, 2007 2:08 am

This is sort of embarrassing, but for about a week or more before my positive pregnancy test for my first, I had terrible flatulance! I've read since then that being suddenly very gassy can be a possible sign of pregnancy. It wasn't stinky, but I was still embarrassed when it would happen. It ended about 2 months into my pregnancy.
We were TTC with my daughters, so the positive pg test gave it away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ldsmommy
USAFmama
Infant
Infant
USAFmama

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockSat May 19, 2007 2:15 am

On birth control, I think it's a wise choice to use it if you're seriously not ready to have an addition to your family! It breaks my heart to see children born into families that didn't want a baby, but were careless or ignorant.
On the flip side, I think it's nothing short of a miracle when people get pg when they're on b/c. In that case there are no "accidents"... those babies were meant to be here right THEN! I have a friend who got her tubes tied after her 4th baby. She was handing down all her daughter's clothes to me. Then one day she asks if she can have them back- turns out they were pregnant with #5!! She was devastated at first, but through her pregnancy she came to firmly believe that baby was meant to be a part of their family. They named her "Shay" which means "gift", and I agree... she is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ldsmommy
yummy_mummy_lizzy
NewBorn
NewBorn
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockWed Jun 20, 2007 3:51 pm

erm, i guess i was lucky because i didn't know i was preg until i was 3 months (14 weeks roughly i think) and even then i only took i preg test because my sister in law told my partner that she could tell i was pregnant! she knew befor even i did. i got headaches, really bad and sickness from about 4 months in and it lasted until the end.
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockWed Jun 20, 2007 4:13 pm

I found out as i was due to come on the day i went away on holiday, but after i came back from my hols i still hadn't come on, then about 1 week later i felt really sick all day so i though maybe i could be pregnant.... i took a test and it came up positive, i then took another 2 tests just to make sure, lol, then went to the doctors and went for a scan to confirm i was 7 weeks!
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockTue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 am

my 1st symptom is always tiredness i feel completley exhausted and can just fall asleep with out warning the sickness usually starts a couple of weeks after that its been the same with all my pregnancies
Back to top Go down
marieellerton
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockTue Jun 26, 2007 11:20 am

i caraved pasta and golden syrup and i just new i was onluy 3 weeks then
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockSun Jul 01, 2007 11:50 pm

when i was in ibiza for my 18 i still had not come on so when i got bac i done a test as i still had not been on i went away for two weeks so took test and it said positive i was shock and scared as i hadnt planed it i was on the pill and me and my partner had only been together a year wen i found out i was pregnant i was eight weeks gone i didnt know what to do or think . but now i would not change alfie for the world and me and paul are getting married next year then we are going to try for a nother one i would like a girl next but if i have a boy then i have all the clothes at the end of the day im not fused what i have as long as the baby is ok im happy with either.
Back to top Go down
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockWed Jul 25, 2007 8:36 pm

Well I had morning Sickness, Dizziness, Cravings, fatigue, and umm cramping thenthe positive pregnancy test
Back to top Go down
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? ClockWed Jul 25, 2007 8:38 pm

When i was 17 and was pregnant with my daughter I had morning noon and night sickness, fatigue, headaches, and i got something called pups which is really rare in pregnancy but it makes you itch like crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were your first signs?   What were your first signs? Clock

Back to top Go down

What were your first signs?
Page 1 of 1