Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Close to labor???

Go down 
+2
loudun
2ndtimemom2be
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockFri Feb 15, 2008 8:58 pm

I am 36 weeks pregnant and well for the past week I have had excrutiating back pain and have been tired and soar because i went into preterm labor last friday... and found out that I am 2 almost 3 cm dilated and 60% effaced and my son is all the way down and engaged... well today I woke up at 5 am to wakeup my boyfriendand usually I go back to bed at 7am until like 10 or so well i wasnt even tired I was still having back pain but I had little the urge to clean so i did in little spurts then around like 2 I got tired and took a 2 hour nap and I woke up and my excrutiating back pain was gone....it was weird I even felt wierd like the best i had felt in months full of energy and no pain (which is unusual cause I am in constant pain) so my question is.... has this happened to anyone else? and could it signify that labor is coming soon?
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSat Feb 16, 2008 12:30 am

sorry hun, i can't help you there.....Hope all is well and baba comes soon....xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Alice
Infant
Infant
Alice

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSat Feb 16, 2008 3:19 am

Hay hun.
As for labour i really could'nt help you as i never went in to natural labour and had to be induced both times with dd's! But the cleaning spurs sounds like ur nesting! This is were ur start to prepair and get ready for little buba to come along x If ur feeling any more pain then maybe go and see ur midwife, ask if she could do an internal and see if ur dilated any more?

I hope ur feeling a little better soon, wont be long until bubba is here xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSat Feb 16, 2008 7:31 am

I dont know about the pain dissapearing either as I was also induced. but I did do the cleaning stage x
Back to top Go down
http://chocolatemummys.proboards82.com/index.cgi
chryssa
Toddler
Toddler
chryssa

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSat Feb 16, 2008 10:55 am

I was also induced, so I cannot offer any advice on natural onset of labour!

Good luck though!!!
Back to top Go down
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSat Feb 16, 2008 1:51 pm

yeah my pain that went away last night its back well at least not in my back.... the inside of my thighs have been hurting all day and I have been having really bad pelvic pressure almost to the point where its extremely painful.... and my contractions are more intense to the point that when I have one I feel so much pressure down there it almost feels like I need to push sometimes but I know I dont.... its really wierd... and my contractions arent freaquent or consisitent which is even weirder all I know is the pressure is unbearable
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSat Feb 16, 2008 3:13 pm

oh hun, go to hospital please.....xxx
Back to top Go down
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm

yeah but my contractions are not consisitent I only have like 2 or 3 every hour which my doctor said is normal but the pelvic pressure I have with them is extreme
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSun Feb 17, 2008 12:51 am

You still need to be checked out hun, call your midwife to come by or got to the hospital....they can help you with the pain.....

good luck hun xxxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSun Feb 17, 2008 2:53 am

i agree hun .... it seems you have a few unanswered questions .. and there is things going on that seems right ...

so i would say go get checked out hun ... even if they send you home again at least you will know what is going out .. especially after this long xxxx
Back to top Go down
Alice
Infant
Infant
Alice

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? ClockSun Feb 17, 2008 5:23 am

I agree hun. There is no harm in gettin cheaked out just incase x The pain sounds normal but the pressure does'nt. It sounds to me that ur bag of waters are about to burst x

Good luck hun and let us know how u get on xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Close to labor??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close to labor???   Close to labor??? Clock

Back to top Go down

Close to labor???
Page 1 of 1