Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could I go into labor soon?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Could I go into labor soon? Empty
PostSubject: Could I go into labor soon?   Could I go into labor soon? ClockThu Jan 24, 2008 9:02 am

ok so i am 33 weeks pregnant and I think I might go into labor soon....when I was 28 weeks pregnant I was in the hospital with preterm contrations having them 2 to 3 minutes apart and my son fully dropped and is all the way against my cervix then on a doctors appointment on January 3 the doctor said she could feel his head through my cervix and that my cervix was 50% thinned out.... since then i dont know if I have dilated or anything all I know is that I am in pain my inner parts of my thighs feel like I have been riding on a horse for days and are so soar it hurts to move and it just started to hurt worse 2 days ago and my lower back has been killing me and I have been having contractions on and off and most of the time they are intense to the point where I cant breathe or talk during one and they are painful...you can even see my uterus harden up during one ...... so my question is does anybody think that all of these signs mean I could possibly go into labor soon? I mean everyone I know thinks I will not make it to my due date because of all the problems I am having and how big my belly is .... i would appreciate anyones opinion
Back to top Go down
chryssa
Toddler
Toddler
chryssa

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Could I go into labor soon?   Could I go into labor soon? ClockFri Jan 25, 2008 1:25 am

I think you could, and maybe you should contact your consultant and check if they want to see you?

How often do you see them? Mine is a low risk pregnancy and I see my midwife every 2 weeks!

Take care xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Could I go into labor soon?   Could I go into labor soon? ClockFri Jan 25, 2008 1:22 pm

I think you are going to hun ... from all the things you have just said and the fact that he is already there .... nearly poking out ... bless .. lol

But cross ya legs a bit because the longer he stays in the better :O)

xx
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Could I go into labor soon?   Could I go into labor soon? ClockFri Jan 25, 2008 2:19 pm

yeah it does sound likely............but lets hope bubs decides its too comfy and warm in there that he stays in there a bit longer xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
macys mum
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Could I go into labor soon?   Could I go into labor soon? ClockFri Feb 01, 2008 5:40 am

just make sure u have your bags packed and id make sure u make arrangements for someone to go and buy some low birth weight items once babys here .
Good luck hun
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsontherun.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could I go into labor soon?   Could I go into labor soon? Clock

Back to top Go down

Could I go into labor soon?
Page 1 of 1