Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok so I have a question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

ok so I have a question Empty
PostSubject: ok so I have a question   ok so I have a question ClockMon Nov 26, 2007 5:49 pm

I just turned 24 weeks last wednesday and I have noticed over the last to days my belly has dropped which I know isnt supposed to happen until I am a week beforemy due date. has this happened to anyboby else do you think its something I should be concerned about and bring it up with my doctor please give me advice
Back to top Go down
debee
Toddler
Toddler
debee

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ok so I have a question   ok so I have a question ClockTue Nov 27, 2007 9:17 am

HIYA
EVERYONE USED SAY I WAS CARRYING LOW WITH JACK BUT IT WAS JUST THE WAY HE WAS LYINgbut if you are concerned mention it to your midwife ,is there not a number you could just ring and ask ,
debxxx
Back to top Go down
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: ok so I have a question   ok so I have a question ClockTue Nov 27, 2007 6:01 pm

well my doctorsaid that it was fine unless I started having contractions and if i do start having contractions I need to call my doctor
Back to top Go down
debee
Toddler
Toddler
debee

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ok so I have a question   ok so I have a question ClockWed Nov 28, 2007 10:21 am

glad you got advice i was havin twinges from 28 week and everyone said i wouldnt reach my date wich was 27th october and he came 5th november, good luck
debxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok so I have a question   ok so I have a question Clock

Back to top Go down

ok so I have a question
Page 1 of 1