Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
Infant
Infant
Alice

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x Empty
PostSubject: Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x   Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x ClockWed Mar 19, 2008 11:00 am

Not only have i been rushed off my feet with kids and childminding but this pregnancy is giving me so much gip i kinda had enough.

Im suffering with these god auful headaches which does'nt help looking at the computer screen, my sickness is better but im still feeling sick all day everyday, worse in the evenings, and im so so tired too, like all the time lol. I just wish i could have 1 day of feeling well.

I do have somthing to look forward too, me and dh have booked a private 2d sexing scan for saturday. Poor dh cant make my 20 week scan as he is on gate guard so we decided to pay for one instead so he could be there to find out the sex with me and cheak up on buba!Im very excited to say the least.

Hope all you guys are well and i promise to try and be on more often!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x   Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x ClockWed Mar 19, 2008 11:58 am

aw wow those scans are amazing :) i do hope you will let us see too :O)

and everyone gets busy hun ... and if ya poorly ya poorly cant help that :)

xx
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x   Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x ClockWed Mar 19, 2008 3:41 pm

ahhh hun hope the scan goes ok....cant wait to see a pic xxx
Back to top Go down
Alice
Infant
Infant
Alice

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x   Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x ClockThu Mar 20, 2008 3:39 am

Im not having a 4d scan, it will just be a 2d one as i feel the 4d ones are a little freeky lol. But im just excited to find out the sex.
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x   Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x ClockThu Mar 20, 2008 11:57 am

Hope it goes well hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x   Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x Clock

Back to top Go down

Hay Guys sorry iv not been around x
Page 1 of 1