Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Can anyone help Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help   Can anyone help ClockSat Mar 15, 2008 6:55 am

Sophies just started to take off her nappy when its wet, she takes her trousers/tights/skirt off and then pulls her nappy off through her vest and gives it to me to put in the bin.

Luckly she doesnt do this at night! Has anyone elses child done or do this?
Back to top Go down
http://chocolatemummys.proboards82.com/index.cgi
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Can anyone help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help   Can anyone help ClockSat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 am

think she is ready to be potty trained hun, duncan did this as well but in the night so is stopped putting nappies on him and he was dry soon enough...xxx
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Can anyone help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help   Can anyone help ClockSun Mar 16, 2008 2:35 pm

yeah morgan does this she was 2 in jan so i think its probably potty training time...morgan will sit on the potty she understands what its for but as yet has not done anything......so do what i do let her run round without a nappy or some little knickers what i put morgan in and keep the potty in view and when morgan sits on it i stand there like a mad woman clapping and cheering and she loves it......so eventually im hoping she will do the buisnes on there lol...good luck xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can anyone help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help   Can anyone help Clock

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ChatBox :: Parents Lounge-
Jump to: