Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christians Birth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Christians Birth Empty
PostSubject: Christians Birth   Christians Birth ClockWed Mar 12, 2008 12:07 pm

ok so I was officially in the early stages of labor for 20 hours and wasnt really progressing and was in serious pain. Even though my contractions were not consistant they were extremely intense with cramping and I was having alot of pressure to the point where I couldnt even sit. We went into L&D and they had me drink like 10 glasses of water and even after that i was still having contractions so i knew i wasnt dehydrated....they had me walk around to try and progress my labor and i eventuaaly dilated to 4 cm so at 6 am they broke my water and my contractions were so strong that i got my epidural at 7 after they gave me my test dose of the epidural i had complications with it...they had to give me something to stabalize my blood pressure and give me oxygen...they also put me on pitocin because i was still dilating slowly and then finally at 3 i was 9 to 10 cm and the nurse decided to take and help stretch my cervix enough to let his head fit through then she left the room.... lol not even 5 minutes later i had the urge to push and had my bf running out to tell her.... so she told me i could do baby pushes but i said no because if i was gonna push they wouldnt be baby pushes lol so she had a nurse call my doctor and it was like chaos and even though i had an epidural i could feel every bit of the pushing part it felt like a rugburn times 10 :( so the nurse almost had to deliver my son because it took the doctor like 10 minutes to get there.... but when the doctor walked in and got already his head was beginning to crown and I pushed for 5 minutes and he was born..... thank goodness he was born that day becaus his cord was wrapped around his neck and everytime I had a contraction his heart rate would drop.... so thats my sons birth story
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Christians Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christians Birth   Christians Birth ClockWed Mar 12, 2008 2:10 pm

Oh hun, what a story, glad all went well....

Well done..xxx
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Christians Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christians Birth   Christians Birth ClockWed Mar 12, 2008 3:46 pm

wow, praise the epidural by the sounds of it lol.

Any pain is worth it though hey :)
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
vanessa_tallula
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Christians Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christians Birth   Christians Birth ClockThu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 am

gosh what a story!!! Glad it worked out in the end :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christians Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christians Birth   Christians Birth Clock

Back to top Go down

Christians Birth
Page 1 of 1