Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everything is now ready!

Go down 
+2
karla
chryssa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chryssa
Toddler
Toddler
chryssa

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Everything is now ready! Empty
PostSubject: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! ClockFri Feb 29, 2008 9:20 am

I started my maternity leave last week, and I have finally managed to get everything ready for baby's arrival!

The car seat got delivered 2 days ago, and I got my moses basket yesterday. All of the baby clothes have been washed, and most have been ironed (I admit I'm a bit behind on the ironing... The old nesting has not kicked in yet!). Hospital bags have been ready for weeks, so I think, I'm as organised as I could. I didn't get my double pram yet, there is hardly any room in our appartment, and it will only take one day to be delivered anyway, so it can wait a bit longer.

My mum is coming next Saturday from Greece to help me, so I hope baby will not arrive too soon, but then again, if he decides to do that, I'll be happy either way! I just don't want o be overdue and induced again! It's my number one fear...

My second fear was to have a leap year baby, but I think I'm on the clear now, if it was to happen it would have started already!

Watch this space!
Back to top Go down
karla
Infant
Infant
karla

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! ClockFri Feb 29, 2008 2:47 pm

baby hope u have a good birth and the baby not late
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! ClockSat Mar 01, 2008 12:55 am

Hope all goes well hun and can't wait to hear all about it....xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! ClockSat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 am

Cant wait to hear the good news! Looking forward to it, good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Infant
Infant
Alice

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! ClockSat Mar 01, 2008 7:38 am

Oh glad to hear ur all orgnised xx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! ClockSun Mar 02, 2008 9:25 am

you are the most organise pregnant lady i know lol ....

all my friends were thinking about all that stuff the week before being due and your all ready now and some before now :)

well done you .. awaiting news :O) xx
Back to top Go down
chryssa
Toddler
Toddler
chryssa

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! ClockThu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 am

Hannah, no-one ever called me organised before! I'm touched!

I got things ready because I have no family here, so if something happened before I got ready I'd have to rely to DH and he's not very good at these things!

There is something I've not done yet though, and that's my birth plan... I'm only planning on doing a bullet point list, but still not done it yet! better get working on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything is now ready!   Everything is now ready! Clock

Back to top Go down

Everything is now ready!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pregnancy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: