Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yummy_mummy_lizzy
NewBorn
NewBorn
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-17

oh help! Empty
PostSubject: oh help!   oh help! ClockMon Jun 18, 2007 3:43 pm

i am VERY unwillingly allowing my son to go and stay withhis nanny on friday for a couple of hours. it would take an age to explain all the reasons why but basicly i have pnd and find it hard to let him out of my sight except with his daddy, she smokes and he has asthma etc. anyway, i need something to keep me busy and keep my mind off him for the time (so not a bath because all i'll do is think of him! lol)
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

oh help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh help!   oh help! ClockMon Jun 18, 2007 3:57 pm

Ahhh I got the same problem hun.

I am going away for a whole day Saturday and my children are staying with their Grandma.I am more worried about my 9 month old as I have not yet left him for long since he has been born and am very nervous about doing so on Saturday.

The only thing I got too think of is..I am only a phonecall away and you have to do it at some point,,best too do it early on then letting them get too attached and not used too being without mummy. I am determined too enjoy my free time.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
mama j
NewBorn
NewBorn
mama j

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-18

oh help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh help!   oh help! ClockMon Jun 18, 2007 4:19 pm

hey hun i totally get where your coming from but just think she has been a mom too and its a few hours!! yo have to let go at some point to help you and him!! if it goes well try for few more hours etc! i wuld suggest going shopping even if you have no money!! try window shopping of trying on a few things!! make sure you getr out and aboiut hun!! good luck!! remember she is not totally incompitent when it comes to kids! she managed to bring up the father of your child!!!!

good luck hun i know it will be hard x
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

oh help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh help!   oh help! ClockTue Jun 19, 2007 12:36 am

On the 25th I will leaving the UK to go on our HoneyMoon for a fortnight. I have never left Aiden with someone for so long. The longest was 4 days when we were having our house renovated a few years back. Too much noise and dirt for the little fella to be around. The thing is, Aiden stays with his Grandparents quite alot, like if me and my partner want to go to the cinema they will have him over night, so he is used to it, and might I add, LOVES it lol. His Grandparents are almost 70 but do a fab job at keeping him happy. They had 3 kids between them, so I know that they can handle Him lol. Like Skorpy says, your only a phone call away if you would like to check up on him. Its good for them to get out and get used to being away from Mum and Dad for a little while. Its also good for the parents to get out without the kids too!

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yummy_mummy_lizzy
NewBorn
NewBorn
yummy_mummy_lizzy

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-17

oh help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh help!   oh help! ClockTue Jun 19, 2007 8:53 am

skorpy wrote:
Ahhh I got the same problem hun.

I am going away for a whole day Saturday and my children are staying with their Grandma.I am more worried about my 9 month old as I have not yet left him for long since he has been born and am very nervous about doing so on Saturday.

The only thing I got too think of is..I am only a phonecall away and you have to do it at some point,,best too do it early on then letting them get too attached and not used too being without mummy. I am determined too enjoy my free time.

hey skorpy i wouldn't worry too much as your baba has 2 older siblings who know them very well and can help out if need be. good luck to us all
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

oh help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh help!   oh help! ClockMon Jul 23, 2007 4:14 am

@ Skorpy how did your day out go??

@ Yummy_Mummy_Lizzy, how was the few hours without zach? What did you do?

hope you both enjoyed your time out...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh help!   oh help! Clock

Back to top Go down

oh help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bringing up Baby :: General Discussion-
Jump to: