Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hobbies 4 young un's

Go down 
+3
~xHannahx~
mama j
Shrram
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrram
Infant
Infant
Shrram

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Hobbies 4 young un's Empty
PostSubject: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's ClockThu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 pm

Not sure what activities or hobbies my 3 1/2 yr old daughter could do. She's got friends that do tap or ballet. Has anyone got any ideas x
Back to top Go down
mama j
NewBorn
NewBorn
mama j

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's ClockMon Jun 18, 2007 4:25 pm

my little girl is 3 1/2 too and has just started gymnastics it fantastic and she loves it!! they call it fun gym until they are ready to do badge but i would recomend! makes her very tired too!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's ClockTue Jun 19, 2007 3:22 am

they do a thing called *yogabugs* where i work .... itsss so cute

it is ...well yoga for lil uns ... and they reallllly enjoy it x
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's ClockTue Jun 19, 2007 4:14 am

I would always recommend gymnastics. I was a gymnast for 10 years, i loved it. It was the best form of exercise for me and a way i could use all my excess engery!!! Gymastics is best to start at a young age. I tried Ballet and Tap and it wasnt for me but it depends what your little one find more interesting. I gave up gymnastics about 7 years ago now but i still love it. I travelled to Holland to compete in a competition and found it all very interesting. I would love to get my son involved in it when he is older. Where abouts do you live and i may know of a club in the area?

Another idea would be cheerleading but that is quite difficult to find clubs as there are not that many around :cheer2:
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's ClockWed Jun 20, 2007 4:22 pm

They can start horse riding from 2 yrs or there is swimming classes,tumble tots, gym babies ect
Back to top Go down
katieV
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's ClockThu Jun 21, 2007 3:27 am

my_daughter_is_3_and_she_goes_to_ballet_once_a_week
her_teacher_thinks_she_may_be_ready_to_start_tap_too_so_are_going_to_give_that_a
go_soon_also!_eliza_loves_ballet_the_only_problem_she_has_with_it_is_that_she_only+
goes_once_a_week!!!!!!!!!!_she_also_loves_to_go_swimming_so_am_looking_into_swimming
lessons_for_her!
i_Never_push_her_though_she_goes_because_she_enjoys_it_and_thats_it!!!!

!

Hobbies 4 young un's Morephotos056
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's ClockMon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 am

My son will be 4 in Jan and i was thinking of sending him to rhythmic classes where then dance and learn music as he really likes this....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies 4 young un's   Hobbies 4 young un's Clock

Back to top Go down

Hobbies 4 young un's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bringing up Baby :: General Discussion-
Jump to: