Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Restless nights

Go down 
+3
kellytimestwo
Rebecca-Jayne
skorpy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockSun May 20, 2007 12:26 am

Well since christmas I have not had a full nights sleep for one reason and another and its all because of the kids. Not being well for months since christmas, Courtney was waking and then Kai's teeth was almost through and for 3 weeks was terribly restless.He is still just as bad.My daughter still some nights wakes at 5am mark,But Kai wakes a couple of times and again this morning it was at 4.10am and took me 45 minutes too get him too go back too sleep and then at 5.20am it was my daughters turn too wake wanting too get up.

This is everynight one or the other will wake.They are both such restless sleepers.Yet before christmas,before we moved address,Courtney wouldnt make a sound from 6.30pm bed till between 6am and 7am the next morning and Kai was around 7am. Wonder why they both are like this.I am wondering if they are waking each other out of their deep sleeps.

Maybe it is just best I move Kai straight in with my 12 year old son.I wasnt going too put Kai in with Liam till he was 1 yr old,to give Liam a break and have a room too himself for a little while because since courtney was born he has been sharing.But I cant bare anymore sleepless nights.It is wearing me down.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockSun May 20, 2007 3:47 am

Sleep deprivation is a killer. I think you should try Kai in Liams room and see how it goes hun. Let us know how it goes.

Aiden has been waking up at 6am because of the light mornings and the sun shines straight in. Need to get a black out blind lol.
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockSun May 20, 2007 4:04 am

Courtney has a blackout blind as the sun comes right in her room.But dont make any difference on Kai LOL
Back to top Go down
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockSun May 20, 2007 3:41 pm

Poor Skorpy! I know somewhat how you feel. It has been a good while since I had a full night's sleep. You've got it worse though with two not sleeping! Would it be an option to have Kai in your room? Would it be enough room for him or quiet enough in there? I wish I could help. Just hang in there! Hugs
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockSun May 20, 2007 5:20 pm

as you can see with the time of this thread,it is 12.20am here.

Courtney for the second time has been badly sick in her bed and I had to wash and strip her aswell as her bed and desturbed Kai too.Took 35 minutes of him crying too get him back too sleep,and at this moment worried courtney is going too be sick again.

I gave up on getting back too sleep and so came down here on my pc.
Will it ever end?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockMon May 21, 2007 4:28 am

awwww hunny, of course it will end. Its just what happens when we have children. Its very tough going, but hopefully soon they will settle!

Oh, its a waste of time me getting Aiden a black out blind anyway. He has a clock in his room and knows when its 'good morning time' lol
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockWed May 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Hugs
i understand were your coming from for the past 2 months my son wont sleep through the night!! He is 21 months and kind hoped i was over the sleepless nights but no such luck the best advice i can give is if they have naps through the day join them lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockWed May 23, 2007 2:37 pm

lol I think I will take your advice Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaytee
Infant
Infant
Kaytee

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockWed May 30, 2007 6:44 am

I can get what you are going through as well. Nichole is 16 months old and doesn't sleep through the night. Unless you count the two times she has since she was 6 months old. She used to sleep 8 hours at 6 weeks old. And she was exclusivly BF too. By 9 weeks old she was going 10-12 hours at night. Then seperation anxiety kicked in and up every 2-3 hours since. We have just in the last month gotten her where she is only waking once a night. two on occasion.
Back to top Go down
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner
uksammy

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockWed May 30, 2007 7:47 am

sounds like a complete nightmare, you must be shattered....hope things get better x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockThu May 31, 2007 9:47 pm

I have really come to appreciate the few almost full nights of sleep that I get. Gracie was the same as Nichole in that she started sleeping through the night at around 6 to 8 weeks. It only lasted a little while and then she started teething and I haven't had a full night's sleep since! However, most of the time I only have to get up once or twice and she's back to sleep in 15 minutes.

So how are things now, Skorpy? Has it gotten any better for you?
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockThu May 31, 2007 11:50 pm

Actually ,the last 2 nights both Kai and Courtney have slept right through.

You know they have been ill since christmas on and off and then Kai teething and then Courtney got this sickness and Diahrrea and Kai Caughte it from her.But he seems too be getting better and starting too eat more again and the last two nights are great. Bound too be ruined soon though,cause Kais 2 top teeth are pushing their way through now,and he is starting too drool and bite at everything again.
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockFri Jun 01, 2007 4:06 am

omg weird u know i was havin probs with callum well he slept through past 2 nights as well!!!!! now our kids are acting the same lol xx
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockFri Jun 01, 2007 4:12 am

maz1981 wrote:
omg weird u know i was havin probs with callum well he slept through past 2 nights as well!!!!! now our kids are acting the same lol xx

PMSL!!!
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights ClockMon Jul 23, 2007 4:26 am

I must have missed this thread some how.....

Really do hope all the kids are sleeping better and you mummys are getting more sleep.....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restless nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless nights   Restless nights Clock

Back to top Go down

Restless nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bringing up Baby :: General Discussion-
Jump to: