Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah, Gracie is crawling!

Go down 
+4
~xHannahx~
Rebecca-Jayne
skorpy
kellytimestwo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Yeah, Gracie is crawling! Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSat May 19, 2007 3:54 pm

I just wanted to post an update....Gracie is officially crawling!!!Clap

She started out a couple of weeks ago scooting on her tummy, kinda like an Army crawl. Then she would get up on her knees and rock a little and then fall back on her tummy.

About three days ago she actually crawled a little ways and now today she is ALL OVER the house. I will go to a different room and she will hear me and come crawling to see what's going on. I LOVE IT!!! Unfortunately I haven't baby-proofed yet, so that is top priority now. She already got behind the tv and unplugged it!omg

I think she is going to be a wild one!! She is almost pulling herself up too! I caught her a couple of times pulled up on her knees. She will be 8 months old on Sunday. It is so amazing to see my baby progress and grow! I love her so much! inlove
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSat May 19, 2007 3:58 pm

oh wow thats great..Kai was 8 months on Monday.

He is getting into crawling position now when he lies on his tummy,maybe he will start any day now..But very strong on his legs when I lightly hold him up.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSun May 20, 2007 3:48 am

awww bless, welldone Kai and Gracie!Jump
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSun May 20, 2007 4:18 am

oh yay :O)

well done everybody Thumbup
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSun May 20, 2007 4:42 am

Well done more Gracie then Kai...she is actually crawling Wink

But thanks
Back to top Go down
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSun May 20, 2007 9:04 am

Awww Skorpy...you have to remember Gracie is technically 3 weeks older than Kai b/c I went two weeks past my due date and you delivered a week early. So he is doing great! It will happen faster than you know.
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSun May 20, 2007 11:56 am

Well I actually had him at 38 weeks..2 weeks before my due date. haha.

But babies develope differently.I am not worried about it however....just waiting :)
Back to top Go down
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockSun May 20, 2007 3:34 pm

oh, yeah...that's right! i was thinking you delivered a week early, but now that you said that i do remember it being two weeks early. i was just giving you a hard time Wink

my hubby's brother is getting married in december and they want gracie to be a flower girl in the wedding. she will have some help as my niece will be in it also, but we are just hoping that we didn't jinx ourselves now and she won't walk until she's 18 months or something!! she will be a little over 14 months at the time of the wedding! yikes!!!Scared
Back to top Go down
RyleesMummy
NewBorn
NewBorn

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockWed May 23, 2007 4:44 am

awww bless, welldoneGracie! And well done kai for trying lol x x Jump
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockWed May 23, 2007 4:47 am

RyleesMummy wrote:
awww bless, welldoneGracie! And well done kai for trying lol x x Jump

lol Thanks hun..although I have been meaning too post that he made 2 stumbles forward with an attempt of a crawl yesterday...he gets his kness under him now and did a little then fell back on his belly haha
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockWed May 23, 2007 1:21 pm

Aww lol, he'll soon get there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaytee
Infant
Infant
Kaytee

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockWed May 30, 2007 6:45 am

Good job baby girl!!!
Back to top Go down
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner
uksammy

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockWed May 30, 2007 7:12 am

Oooo its so exciting seeing them progress :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockThu May 31, 2007 9:36 pm

Yes, it is exciting. She is full steam ahead now. She is crawling so fast and pulling herself up. I can't believe how quickly all of this has come on!! Just in a matter of a few weeks! Jawdrop
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! ClockMon Jul 23, 2007 4:30 am

Missed this thread so i am a bit late .....well done gracie and kia....probably walking by now but hey better late than never....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Gracie is crawling!   Yeah, Gracie is crawling! Clock

Back to top Go down

Yeah, Gracie is crawling!
Page 1 of 1