Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When did you need to buy maternity clothes?

Go down 
+2
skorpy
Flower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-09-07

When did you need to buy maternity clothes? Empty
PostSubject: When did you need to buy maternity clothes?   When did you need to buy maternity clothes? ClockFri Apr 27, 2007 2:45 am

The title says it all really - I just wondered when everyone started to wear maternity clothes. I'm ok with my lower half but I can't get many of my regular clothes over my boobs!!
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: When did you need to buy maternity clothes?   When did you need to buy maternity clothes? ClockFri Apr 27, 2007 3:00 am

Hi Flower

Good too see you.
Well its different with many woman.Usually the first pregnancy doesn't show untill around 5 months.The more pregnancies the bigger the bump earlier.

With my first I think I was quite small untill I was near 6 months pregnant..But if its because of your breasts,then just invest on some elasticated baggy tops and support maternity bra's which you can get in mothercare.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: When did you need to buy maternity clothes?   When did you need to buy maternity clothes? ClockFri Apr 27, 2007 5:12 am

Hi Flower.

I didnt start to show until I was 6 months, i didnt really buy maternity clothes. I just bought stuff in a few sizes bigger, and wore those. I thought the prices on Maternity clothes were outrageous seeing as your only wearing them a few months.
Back to top Go down
dee2
Toddler
Toddler
dee2

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: When did you need to buy maternity clothes?   When did you need to buy maternity clothes? ClockFri Apr 27, 2007 1:49 pm

I started to wear them after a few mths as other clothers began to feel to tight got most from new look and got bigger tops from asda
Back to top Go down
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: When did you need to buy maternity clothes?   When did you need to buy maternity clothes? ClockFri Apr 27, 2007 3:04 pm

i started wearing maternity clothes at around three months. i did buy some things a couple sizes bigger that were regular clothes. my prepregnancy clothes were just too snug and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: When did you need to buy maternity clothes?   When did you need to buy maternity clothes? ClockSat Apr 28, 2007 2:38 am

I didn't buy maternity clothes i bought a tummy band so i could still wear my clothes and the gap was covered from the band it was cheap and easy.....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you need to buy maternity clothes?   When did you need to buy maternity clothes? Clock

Back to top Go down

When did you need to buy maternity clothes?
Page 1 of 1