Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please let it be...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner
uksammy

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

Please let it be... Empty
PostSubject: Please let it be...   Please let it be... ClockThu Apr 26, 2007 2:55 am

Ok for the past few days I've had period like pains but sitting here now I'm getting quite strong pains (not regular)...hoping my body is getting ready.

I have a midwife appointment today at 4, lets hope she thinks the baby will be on its way very soon!

Every morning I wake up and think I'm still here then! It's about time now...i'm getting impatient!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Please let it be...   Please let it be... ClockThu Apr 26, 2007 3:05 am

I should think you are...

I have only gone overdue once and only by 2 days with my first baby.

I had courtney at 39 weeks by being induced as I had GD..she was not in a hurry.

And Kai at 38 weeks by being induced because I had bad swelling of the legs ,feet and ankles.

Unfortunatley for you,you have too wait and poor you,I hope it happens soon Hun....we are all desperate in knowing the sex,weight and date its born seeings we have all been betting on all this LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner
uksammy

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Please let it be...   Please let it be... ClockThu Apr 26, 2007 3:12 am

I will complain to the midwife about my feet cos they are so swollen and sore...but don't think it's enough to be induced!
I keep going to the toilet more often too (TMI) they say you clear you're body out before labour....fingers crossed.

Hurry up little one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Please let it be...   Please let it be... ClockThu Apr 26, 2007 3:53 am

Argh, them last few weeks go by so slow! I remember doing the house work, going up and down the stairs like mad to start myself off lol, but it didnt work as I went 10 days over due!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please let it be...   Please let it be... Clock

Back to top Go down

Please let it be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pregnancy :: Pregnancy - Third Trimester Discussion-
Jump to: