Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Symptoms in Pregnancy

Go down 
+4
leighann
Rebecca-Jayne
loudun
skorpy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Symptoms in Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockThu Aug 31, 2006 1:04 pm

These are symptoms of pregnancy

Backaches

Constipation
This symptom is caused by hormone changes, and the growing uterus pressing against the bowel.

Darkening of areola (breast nipple)
This can be one of the first symptoms which can appear as early as one week after conception and then throughout pregnancy.

Excessive salivation

Exhaustion or feeling sleepy
Can occur one to six weeks after conception and last your entire pregnancy.

Food cravings

Frequent urination
You may see this symptom six to eight weeks after conception and it will be with you for your entire pregnancy. This is caused by hormone changes and growing pressure on the bladder.

Headaches

Increased sense of smell

Lower abdominal cramps

Nausea and vomiting
This symptom usually shows up two to ten weeks after conception. The degree in which you feel sick varies from none to full fledged vomiting. The terminology for this nausea is "morning sickness" by can happen at any time of the day. Hormone changes in your body cause this symptom

Tender or swollen breasts
This symptom is one that can appear rather quickly after fertilization - one to two weeks after conception and will most likely be with you your entire pregnancy.

Enjoy your journey, your life will never be the same!
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockWed Feb 14, 2007 11:12 am

you said it, i got piles when i was pregnant, they went away after birth but took about 3 months....not had problem with them since....i was so pleased
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockWed Feb 14, 2007 12:16 pm

Ouchies..piles thumbsdown Never had them and I hope I never do lol. My sister had them during her first pregnancy.

Last edited by on Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockThu Jun 14, 2007 1:35 pm

i had morning sickness all the way through then near rhe end i got heartburn i was horrible
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockFri Jun 15, 2007 4:12 am

yeah i had heartburn all the way thru and sickness and bad backache oh the list is endless lol
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockFri Jun 15, 2007 5:39 am

I had sickness from 7 weeks through to 39 weeks, rather than putting on weight i lost it, quite worrying really as it didnt matter what i ate or drank it came straight back up, it wasnt just sickness in the morning it was all through the day and night!!!When i have my second i hope it is not this bad again!
Back to top Go down
goldenpaws
Infant
Infant
goldenpaws

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockFri Jun 15, 2007 6:45 am

well the strange thing is i had no symptoms when i fell pregnant with my 2nd
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ellen2007
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockTue Jul 10, 2007 7:28 am

Ive got 12 days until I'm due on. Right now I have sore boobs, passing water alot and its really dark in colour. Ive got tummy cramps aswell! I hope I'm preggy this month!! If not then my body must be playing tricks on me :(
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockWed Jul 11, 2007 8:13 am

wow I hope you are hun, i am getting excited for you now!!
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockWed Jul 11, 2007 8:55 am

oww fingers crossed for you hun xx
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockWed Jul 11, 2007 9:02 am

Oh hun that would be great if you where preg. Fingers crossed for you hun...xxx
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockWed Jul 11, 2007 9:14 am

Hehe thanks ladies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockThu Jul 12, 2007 12:45 am

I bet you cant wait to take a test, i would be soooo excited! x
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockThu Jul 12, 2007 1:42 am

Jump

10 days to go b4 I can test.

I now keep getting a fainting feeling, my head feels like its going to fall off sometimes lol. Is that a common sign or not? lol I'm probably just unwell or something knowing me doh
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockThu Jul 12, 2007 1:57 am

I fainted alot throughtout my pregnancy but i think that was because i had it rought all through mine pregnancy from week 7!
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockThu Jul 12, 2007 2:03 am

You can take a test 4 days before your due on. Specially if your urine is dark in colour,may mean lots of pregnancy hormones Very Happy

You have every symptom of pregnancy...but lets hope its not a phantom pregnancy
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockThu Jul 12, 2007 2:07 am

Yeah it probably is! I'm not going to get my hopes up too much as I always do this and then I come on and get really upset cryy
Back to top Go down
Jaxsta_80
NewBorn
NewBorn
Jaxsta_80

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockSun Jul 15, 2007 11:40 pm

Hi,

I'm also trying to fall pregnant with my second bubba. I'm now 5 days late and this is very unsual. I did a pregnancy test and it came up negative so I don't really know what's going on. Does this happen sometimes with pregnancy tests? I don't want to get my hopes up because I've been trying for about 8 months now with no results.

xx
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockSun Jul 15, 2007 11:50 pm

When is your next period hun?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockMon Jul 16, 2007 1:07 am

Jaxsta_80 wrote:
Hi,

I'm also trying to fall pregnant with my second bubba. I'm now 5 days late and this is very unsual. I did a pregnancy test and it came up negative so I don't really know what's going on. Does this happen sometimes with pregnancy tests? I don't want to get my hopes up because I've been trying for about 8 months now with no results.

xx

I remember being 4 weeks late and talking to Skorpy about it over yahoo, she said it sounded like I was preggy, and made me do my test there and then. It was negative, and the next day I came on. I have no idea what went on there. I try not to get my hopes up anymore because when I do come on its such a real let down.
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockFri Jul 20, 2007 7:39 am

Well have you had any more symptoms yet Rebecca-Jayne???
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy ClockFri Jul 20, 2007 9:29 am

Not yet :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symptoms in Pregnancy   Symptoms in Pregnancy Clock

Back to top Go down

Symptoms in Pregnancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pregnancy :: Symptoms in pregnancy,& early sign of pregnancy-
Jump to: