Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying too hard perhaps?

Go down 
+4
loudun
adrian
skorpy
Rebecca-Jayne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Trying too hard perhaps? Empty
PostSubject: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Mar 19, 2007 6:10 am

Well ive been trying to concieve since July last year now. I was just wondering whether Ive been trying too hard. I 'do it' alot but nothing!! How come its taking me so long to concieve now. Ive already had 1 as you guys know. Just seems like it will take forever. sad
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Mar 19, 2007 6:27 am

It took me 7 months with courtney too concieve,and only 4 with Kai.So it is different every time you try.There are so many reasons why a woman dont concieve,and it doesnt mean they have minor problems or infertility problems.

It has taken some woman years...Its just a case of luck really.
Have you done what I mentioned back along about charting mucus? It worked with me.Look it up on the internet,it will tell you step by step what too do.
Most of all,they say the more you have sex,the more likely it is not too concieve. Whether this is true or not beats me.

I know how disheartning it is,when I was trying for courtney and it passed 6 months and still no results.But after I finally fell pregnant,it didnt feel that bad...it just seems forever because you want it so bad.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Mar 19, 2007 6:34 am

Thanks Skorpy, yeah i think because we want it so bad, it just seems like forever.

I havent looked at that mucus thing, but i will do now, i totally forgot. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adrian
Toddler
Toddler
adrian

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Mar 19, 2007 8:06 am

We were trying for 18 months and then gave up sad , that year we went to morcomb on Holiday then 9 months later our little one came along. Clap
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Mar 19, 2007 8:10 am

ooo hehe maybe i'll concieve on our HoneyMoon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adrian
Toddler
Toddler
adrian

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Mar 19, 2007 8:25 am

To be honest all the pressure had gone and just started to have fun again it worked for us. :goodluck:
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Mar 19, 2007 9:36 am

Very Happy thanks. Yeah the stress of planning the wedding hasnt help I must admit. Maybe after all the stress has passed it might happen hehe.
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockTue Mar 20, 2007 9:18 am

i think he meant the stress of getting pregnant, i have also heard the more you have sex the less sperm there is and it's harder to conceive...
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockTue Mar 20, 2007 9:24 am

yep.he meant the baby making part is stressful. Cant relax that way.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockTue Mar 20, 2007 9:39 am

yeah, the trying to concieve is stressful. but also stress in general (like wedding planning!) doesnt help either lol. I think thats why I had that bad skin you know Skorpy, its just started to clear up now lol. bah to stress!
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockThu Mar 22, 2007 4:37 am

Stress causes all sorts of problems.

Even prolongs your monthly cycle,which doesnt help.Gives you false hope.
Back to top Go down
ww1975
Toddler
Toddler
ww1975

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockWed Apr 04, 2007 10:24 am

I definately think you can try too hard!

We were trying to conceive for 18 months with no luck. We were referred to fertility clinic and after numerous tests we were told we would be put on the waiting list for IVF.

I fell pregnant that month!

I know that someone telling us we needed help it was like it was being taken out of our hands, so without even realising it the pressure being lifted was enough for us to conceive.
Back to top Go down
mummyethel
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockFri Jun 08, 2007 1:20 pm

wow

Last edited by mummyethel on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Jan 14, 2008 9:59 am

Ok, went to the Doctors this morning as i'm getting fed up of just waiting for 'it' to happen. He said to me that ppl can go as long as 15 years and then have a baby...So I told him I dun wanna wait that long, I'd just end up adopting.

I told him that I had hemorrhage after giving birth to Aiden and thought that I may have been damaged, but he said cause my periods are fine and on time then not to worry about it, and its not anything to do with me not getting preggy.

He told me alot of the time couples get too worked up and stressed out trying to get pregnant. He tried to make me laugh and said, 'its like the brain says something to the sperm...makes it run away...LOL

So im thinking ok, kinda makes sense. He told me to just relax and enjoy makin love (pfft like i need him to tell me that lol) and dont think about getting pregnant.

He told me to come back in a few months and he will test the hubby.

I feel better for going to see the Doctor, I know now that I have his help if needed, just hope the next time I go see him its to tell him im pregnant haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 pm

ohhhh hun thinking of you.......at least you have a nice doctor to help if needed.....good luck and sending lots of baby dust your way xxxxx
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockMon Jan 14, 2008 3:20 pm

ahhh hun it will happen in time hope u become pregnant soon good luck and have fun trying thats the fun part hee hee
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockTue Jan 15, 2008 10:18 am

Glad you have a good doctor and hope it works out for you soon hun ....xxx thinking of you......
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockTue Jan 15, 2008 10:39 am

You guys really deserve this break and get pregnant.
I wish there was something we can do,but obviously all we can do is support you in everyway that we can.

As you said,going to the doctors has given you that boost that you needed in helping you think more positive.But instead of 2 months like the doc said.Goback in 1 month..get that ball rolling quicker andtell him you want tests doing NOW!!

All the best hunni
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? ClockTue Jan 15, 2008 11:43 am

Awww thanks ladies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying too hard perhaps?   Trying too hard perhaps? Clock

Back to top Go down

Trying too hard perhaps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Conception and Ovulation :: Trying to Conceive & Infertility-
Jump to: