Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Rules ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Forum Rules ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ~ Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ~   Forum Rules ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ~ ClockFri Mar 09, 2007 1:59 am

Dear Members
I am not big on rules..but here are a few I must advise on.

1) No advertising any other sites on here by post.If you wish to add a site too your signature,you are welcome to do so.But please pm myself or a moderator first for approval.

2) No spamming,double posting or flaming another person on this site.If you feel the need to carry out a dispute as such,please sort it out by pm,not in view on the board.This site is for parents too relax.

3) People found pm'ing another member on here advertising a site will be banned.We do not wish for members too be bothered by what is classed as spam and nuisance pm's

No Racism,No swearing,No Adult contents,No insults.

The Moderators and I reserve the right to delete or edit any messages we regard as inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com

Forum Rules ~ PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ~
Page 1 of 1