Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first weeks.

Go down 
+9
saraho
Dorota
mummyethel
debbie Odell
kellytimestwo
newmotherhood
Janey
Rebecca-Jayne
xJennax
13 posters
AuthorMessage
xJennax
child
child

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-01-08

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockWed Jan 31, 2007 1:45 am

How did you find out about your pregnancy.

Did you get symptoms?
Was it a feeling?
Did you suffer from sickness?

How did you tell your partner?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockWed Jan 31, 2007 2:24 am

I was a week late and knew I was pregnant! Then came the sickness. Boooo
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockWed Jan 31, 2007 6:08 am

With my first daughter I was late for my period, I felt sick all the time, so I decided to go to a pregnancy advice centre for a pregnancy test.. My friend came with me and sure enough I was pregnant. I told my boyfriend (who I later married) and he didn't take the news too well. There was a lot of arguments but eventually he came round to the idea.

My son was a bit different. This was a pregnancy that we planned.. Although at the time we had difficulty conceiving.. My doctor had arranged for IVF treatment as he said I wasn't producing something or other. As it turns out I was already pregnant!!!!!
I don't know how they missed it, but as it turns out I had lots of problems during my pregnancy and my son had a lot of problems when he was born.. Thankfully now he is 10 years old and fighting fit. I suffered terrible morning sickness.

My youngest daughter was not planned and I have to say in all honesty I was very depressed before I was pregnant and even more so when I found out. My husband made me do two prenancy tests to make sure.
I think it was the worry of something similar happening to her that had happened to my son.
I again suffered terrible morning sickness and it wasn't until I was about 7 months pregnant that we started buying any baby things and that I started getting excited.

I'm so glad I've got them all though. I wouldn't be without them xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-08-11

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockWed Jan 31, 2007 5:53 pm

I was very sleepy n naucious also grouchy lol I called my fiancee n said "ummm Junior I have something to say" he said "wat now" lol I said "well ur gonna be a daddy" he was soo excited
Back to top Go down
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockWed Jan 31, 2007 6:11 pm

Ours was planned. We took an early response hpt and it showed pos. I went the next day for a blood test to confirm b/c it was a day before New Year's Eve and I WAS planning to have some drinks. Well, needless to say I was taking care of all of my sick friends that night. I never had any morning sickness. The only symptoms I had were sore boobies and I was soooooo tired the first trimester!
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-01-11

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockThu Feb 01, 2007 2:11 pm

I didnt get to expeirence any of these>... I didnt even know I was pregnant me and my stubborn self just thought I had a stomach virus.
Back to top Go down
kellytimestwo
child
child
kellytimestwo

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-22

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockThu Feb 01, 2007 2:39 pm

lol! I bet your pregnancy has gone by fast! I knew the second it happened and I felt like I was pregnant FOREVER!!!
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockMon Feb 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Yes but I am still so anxious about having her I feel like I am just going to explode with joy. -lol-
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockTue Feb 06, 2007 4:34 pm

Awww you must be so excited Debbie with less than 2 weeks to go!! Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockWed Feb 07, 2007 4:05 pm

I am scared i will have to be induced... I just have that gut feeling and I dont like it.
Back to top Go down
mummyethel
Toddler
Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-08

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockSat May 26, 2007 7:32 am

:O)

Last edited by mummyethel on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dorota
Toddler
Toddler
Dorota

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-10-29

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockThu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm

With Kasia it was because I was a week late so I got a pregnancy test. And Simon was downstairs so I showed him the test and he was in shock especially as we had been trying for two years.

With this baby I knew pretty much straight away after conception (don't ask me how I just did) Then the nausea kicked in, I was a day late so I took the test and it was confirmed. This time I phoned Simon at work and he was in shock but we are both very happy.
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockThu Jul 12, 2007 5:11 am

with my last preg i think i just knew we had been ttc for about 8 mths.... so got my sis to have the other children for the night so i could tell hubby.... we went out for a meal when we came home i said to him ooh aint this nice peace and quiet hmmm just the 3 of us....his face was a picture then the tears started.... tears of happiness i might add lol
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockSun Jul 15, 2007 3:39 pm

saraho wrote:
with my last preg i think i just knew we had been ttc for about 8 mths.... so got my sis to have the other children for the night so i could tell hubby.... we went out for a meal when we came home i said to him ooh aint this nice peace and quiet hmmm just the 3 of us....his face was a picture then the tears started.... tears of happiness i might add lol

awww that is such a nice way to do it!

When i found out that i was pregnant i rang my hubby up and asked him to come home as i needed to speak to him and he said he was busy and asked why, so i said "i am pregnant" but as he was with all of his mates and he didnt want them to know his reply was "oh great, see you when i get home", he returned home 3 hours later!!!
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockSun Jul 15, 2007 3:41 pm

ahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockMon Jul 16, 2007 1:10 am

LOL, men are so silly. Geez, trying to act all maco in front of their friends! I bet he blubbed when he got home? haha.
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockTue Jul 31, 2007 6:37 am

well with my 1st son i didnt find out i was preganant till i was 6 1/2 mths.... i was only 16 at the time so big shock all around xx
Back to top Go down
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockTue Aug 21, 2007 9:03 am

xJennax wrote:
How did you find out about your pregnancy.

Did you get symptoms?
Was it a feeling?
Did you suffer from sickness?

How did you tell your partner?
well I had morning sickness 2 weeks after i concieved and now I am going throught the having to pee every 5 minutes and feeling tired, dizziness, cravings (lately its been peanut butter), and my belly is finally showing.
and for some odd reason I have a feeling that I am pregnant with twins I dont know why I just have that feeling plus my belly is kinda big at 9 weeks ecspecially for how small my body is built
and I told my boyfriend whenevr i woke up and had to pee I took the test it was positivethen we needed to take another one just to make sure it was'nt a false positive my boyfriend is a medical assistant so he actually drew my blood and did the whole serum test at his school and it was positive
Back to top Go down
debee
Toddler
Toddler
debee

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockTue Aug 21, 2007 10:34 am

the first three were just usual late , and sick but with jack had a "period "type bleed on the saturday and v light sunday then for nsome reason did a pregnancy test dont ask me why but did and it was possative

debxx
Back to top Go down
chryssa
Toddler
Toddler
chryssa

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-08-28

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. ClockTue Aug 28, 2007 5:17 am

When I was pregnant with DS I kind of knew, but was in denial, thinking that the swollen boobs and tummy had to do with expecting my period. I was in Turkey at the time getting my wedding dress made, and the dressmaker was so angry with me being bigger after every fitting! She offered to make the dress bigger, but I said no, and as a result I had to get it altered before the wedding as it didn't fit me any more!

This time, it was planned, so I took a test after my period being late, but it came back negative, and then took another a couple of days later, and that was also negative, so then I bought one of those early detection ones and I got my faing pink line...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first weeks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first weeks.   The first weeks. Clock

Back to top Go down

The first weeks.
Page 1 of 1