Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

childrens favourite toy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xJennax
child
child

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-01-08

childrens favourite toy? Empty
PostSubject: childrens favourite toy?   childrens favourite toy? ClockTue Jan 23, 2007 2:15 am

Has your child got a favourite toy...

what is it?
where did it come from?
Is there a story behind it?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: childrens favourite toy?   childrens favourite toy? ClockTue Jan 23, 2007 2:52 am

Cars!

My boy has an obession with toy cars lol. He has a huge bucket full, and will just play with them all day. He lines them up and says that they are in Tesco carpark lol. Someof the cars are about 20 years old, his dad played with them and His dads bro played with them too. lol!
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: childrens favourite toy?   childrens favourite toy? ClockMon Jul 23, 2007 4:35 am

My son is a train and truck freak so he plays with his train track most of the day and his trucks get put inside the train game.....he loves them.....Thomas and his friends....he also loves and he was made a big thomas fan from my dads girlfriend as she bought him loads of thomas stuff.....xxx

He now loves going out on his bike too...xx
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: childrens favourite toy?   childrens favourite toy? ClockThu Jul 26, 2007 4:32 am

My son loves cars and trains but his most fav his his blue teddy dog which he got given as a baby he cant live with out it and sleeps with it and rubs its ears he loved it sooooo much that i brought 2 spare ones but he found one and now had 2 dogs!!! He calls them dogger and clean dogger lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: childrens favourite toy?   childrens favourite toy? ClockThu Jul 26, 2007 7:58 am

maz1981 wrote:
My son loves cars and trains but his most fav his his blue teddy dog which he got given as a baby he cant live with out it and sleeps with it and rubs its ears he loved it sooooo much that i brought 2 spare ones but he found one and now had 2 dogs!!! He calls them dogger and clean dogger lol!!!

awww bless him!

It is quite funny when you buy kids identical toys just so we can clean them etc, but they are not as stupid as we think sometimes and they always find out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: childrens favourite toy?   childrens favourite toy? Clock

Back to top Go down

childrens favourite toy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bringing up Baby :: General Discussion-
Jump to: