Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pains and Remedys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockFri Jan 19, 2007 9:00 am

Welcome

If you have any pains or remedys for pains that you have been through please post them here, because I know alot of us myself included are looking for any safe way to relieve some of the pain we are going through!

whelp
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockMon Jan 22, 2007 2:26 pm

Paracetamol is safe to take in pregnancy. Depends what sort of aches and pains you are on about?
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockWed Jan 24, 2007 2:21 pm

Paracetamol?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockThu Jan 25, 2007 12:30 am

Yes, Its a typical pain killer that you can buy over the couter.
Back to top Go down
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner
uksammy

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockThu Jan 25, 2007 4:40 am

Arnica 30 tablets for bruising after the birth Thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockMon Jan 29, 2007 2:57 pm

Bruising?
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockMon Jan 29, 2007 3:33 pm

Oh gawd your going to frighten the poor girl to death lol!

Sometimes you can feel a little bruised after you've given birth Debbie. Not always but sometimes..afterall when you've pushed something the size of a melon out of something the size of a golf ball, it's not going to be easy Very Happy

Are you talking about during or after the pregnancy Debbie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockTue Jan 30, 2007 4:33 am

The bruising isnt the only thing! Just wait until you want a wee after the birth!!

:ouch!:
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockTue Jan 30, 2007 4:40 am

Awww lets not frighten the poor girl too much,stop there lol

But in some ways,sometimes its best too be honest,but being subtle Wink
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockWed Jan 31, 2007 5:48 am

The main thing is Debbie, that no matter what the pain may be, now or during the birth, once you've actually given birth, it all pales into insignificance. Feeling uncomfortable after the birth is just something you'll take in your stride.

What sort of aches and pains are you experiencing now during your pregnancy?
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockThu Feb 01, 2007 1:45 pm

Mostly I am just trying my best not to get any of those nasty little colds, we actually got snowed in today and I have a head cold and a sore throat. but other than that the swelling in my ankles have started to make it painful for me to walk and I am also expeirencing excrutiating back pain my mother has told me that I might have back labor. I just hope I don't, but other than that nothing really my back though especially while lying down and trying to get what sleep I can in between peeing every 10 to 15 minutes or just getting up because my throats dry it really just hurts and the remedys everyone has given me seems to only relieve the pain momentarily it soon comes back after about 20-25 minutes. It is making getting up and going to work a hastle.
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockThu Feb 01, 2007 4:29 pm

Your making sure you put your feet up aren't you debbie? It will help to alleviate the swelling in your ankles..
I know only too well the aches and pains associated with the last few weeks of pregnancy.. I used to dread going to bed because I just couldn't get comfortable, no matter which way I lay..

Awww you make sure you get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids to flush any toxins building up from your cold..

Hope you feel better soon Hug
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys ClockMon Feb 05, 2007 2:25 pm

thankyou the cold is starting to go away i am now stuck with the drip drip of a runny nose my only fear was being sick when my baby was born and me not being able to be around her. hopefully though i will be completely over it my doc told me just to get a humidifier and it will not only help me but it will help the baby as well what are yalls thoughts on those humidifiers a must? or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pains and Remedys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pains and Remedys   Pains and Remedys Clock

Back to top Go down

Pains and Remedys
Page 1 of 1