Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion

Go down 
+7
loudun
Janey
Rebecca-Jayne
uksammy
debbie Odell
newmotherhood
skorpy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockTue Aug 08, 2006 9:33 am

Are you in your third trimester (27 weeks +) of pregnancy? If you're anywhere along the magical journey of the third trimester, this forum is just for you!

This thread is for members to discuss what symptoms of pregnancy they experienced during the third trimester. Pregnancy symptoms can vary greatly, from having almost no symptoms at all to the worse end of the scale, being hospitalised for severe morning sickness.

We would like to hear from you

Last edited by on Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2006-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Aug 11, 2006 12:57 pm

ugh!! Third trimester can be a pain in the butt sometimes. In my first trimester I was always tired and nausus. Now in my 3rd Im expieriencing the same but with pain. My nights consist of wakeing up to much for a bathroom stop. Back achs and cramps come next. I wonder if it will continue till birth. Im 35 weeks and most of my family is sayen Ill probly have back labor. Is this true consitering I have lots of back pain and such :?: And is it normal to start getten breast milk now :?: I have been leaken alot and I have always thought that that happens after birth. anyone have any opinions on this it will truely help me alot Im new to pregnancy and I would like to learn alot about it
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Aug 11, 2006 1:32 pm

Its all normal,im in the same boat.I get aches and pains alot and the mornings when getting out of bed is the worst.

My nights are a routine now.

1.ooam wee time
inbetween 2am and 4am is my chocolate attack time and then time for another wee.

4.30am to 5am another visit to the bathroom.

7am to 8am its sleep walking time up with the kids.
Back to top Go down
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Aug 11, 2006 1:44 pm

Wow sounds like ur schedule is really fun huh? I havent had any craveings and the funny thing is Im a choc-o-holic big time but now its like eh. and for me its like

1:20 wee time

3:00 wee time

than wen my fiancee goes to work 5:00 its wee time and half asleep. isnt waken up so annoyen sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
baby_mel
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Aug 11, 2006 1:58 pm

thank goodness i am not the only one. i am 29 weeks. and i have been leaking since i was about 19 weeks, i asked my dr about it. she said it was normal and if it gets bad to try wearing a sports bra.

10:30pm lay down
1:30 sleep
2:00 wee time
3:00 wee time
7ish wee time
9:22 ( i don't know why but it has been the past three weeks every day same time) wee time and muffin craving.

i miss being comfortable.
Back to top Go down
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Aug 11, 2006 2:11 pm

I know how that feels missen being comfy it feels like u just get to sleep and ur up agn.
Back to top Go down
daphne t
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Aug 18, 2006 5:03 am

good morning ladies....im soooo sick and tired of not being able to sleep, tossing and turning all night, going to wee all night, ive been up since about 4am this morning. im almost 38wks. preg. and to be honest im getting fed up with all the achs and pains and sleepless nights, night after night it seems like nothing changes. i really need a pep talk ladies, even though this is my 6th child i still need a shoulder to cry on. family and friends act like im supposed to be some kind of a supermom with all the experience in the world, but thats not true, they dont understand that im not perfect, when i try to talk to family or friends about things on my mind or how im feeling, they quickly change the subject back to themselves like i dont count or something....sometimes i feel so lost like i have noone in the world to talk to, im there for everyone but i have noone, im the oldest of 5and everyone comes to me for everything but like i said, i got noone.im sorrry for rambling on and on maybe its just my hormones. thanks for listening
Back to top Go down
newmotherhood
Teenager
Teenager

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Aug 18, 2006 7:32 am

I know the feeling of sleepless nights myself belive me. 6 children mayseem like you would be super mom but Im sure ur a good mom. Im sure many moms or moms to be on here will be there for u and listen to wat u have to say or feel. Ill be there. I really do understand wat u r going thru because im kinda dealing with a similer situation. The best thing to do is get it off ur chest and ppl should give u the oppertunity to come out. U sound like a really good hearted person and ur children and baby are lucky to have that. In all Im tryen to say that we will all be there for u and u can babble all u want lol I wish u all the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockWed Jan 17, 2007 2:58 pm

I have not the choice of taking time off of work until about a week before my due date. I am expeirencing alot of back pain and I do get up alot for the bathroom but as far as craving sodas and chocolate have become my worse nightmare I have no idea what to do about the back ache sometimes I feel like I am going to bust out in tears it hurts so bad. I would like to know how yall feel about the epidural? Simply because I am having a big problem trying to figure out if it is something that is right for me, and weither or not I am willing to take the risk.

debbie

I am 35 weeks and 3 days.
Back to top Go down
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner
uksammy

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockThu Jan 18, 2007 5:22 am

Lets hope you don't have you're baby early while ur at work! I left work 2.5 weeks b4 I was due, I only got a weekend off then went into labour!

It's a hard decision to know what you'll want for pain releif. I was determined only to have gas and air, I was also given pethadine which was great for relaxing.

If you've got a bad back then maybe an epidural is for you? Have you thought of a water birth as this takes your weight and is very relaxing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Jan 19, 2007 8:56 am

I am wondering if anyone could tell me about some pains I have been having. I have a doctors appointment next week and there not bad enough for me to call him and get all worked up but If I lay on my side with my legs drawed up into the fetal position or as far as I can in this case not really fetal for a long time and then try to stretch my legs out you get pains right below my tummy... could anyone give me some insight on what this is?

debbie
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Jan 19, 2007 8:58 am

Do you have to give water births at home or can they be given at a hospital?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Jan 19, 2007 11:51 am

debbie Odell wrote:
I am wondering if anyone could tell me about some pains I have been having. I have a doctors appointment next week and there not bad enough for me to call him and get all worked up but If I lay on my side with my legs drawed up into the fetal position or as far as I can in this case not really fetal for a long time and then try to stretch my legs out you get pains right below my tummy... could anyone give me some insight on what this is?

debbie

It will most probably be the baby pressing down on your tummy muscles. As you stretch you move the muscle more towards the baby. I wouldnt worry about it if I were you :)
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockMon Jan 22, 2007 11:35 am

It will most probably be the baby pressing down on your tummy muscles. As you stretch you move the muscle more towards the baby. I wouldnt worry about it if I were you :)

Thanks so much.... Its nice to hear someone who can give me some positive on the subject!!
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockWed Jan 24, 2007 2:22 pm

Are third trimester physicals really neseccary?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockThu Jan 25, 2007 12:33 am

If you mean getting checked over then yes! It is a perfect time for midwives to make sure the baby is in its right position etc etc
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockThu Jan 25, 2007 3:45 am

Oh yes...Regular check ups are very well needed.Your baby could be breech,cord could be in a dangerous place,lots of reasons.

But dont let what I have said worry you,these things dont happen often,but it is a precortion to keep an eye on things.
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockSun Jan 28, 2007 3:23 am

How do they tell if the cord is in a bad spot if they dont do an ultrasound. They have only done one ultrasound and havent talked about doing anymore and my due date is right around the corner.

debbie
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockSun Jan 28, 2007 5:03 am

Only by ultrasound that they can tell as far as I know.If you are atall worried,you can by all means ask for another ultrasound.Just tell them you want peice of mind to know everything is ok.I have done this myself.They are usually pretty good with this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockMon Jan 29, 2007 2:47 pm

I am not worried about it, it is just something I can keep in my mind when he asks me if I have any questions. Everytime I go up there its like I have a black out because I always have a million questions to ask him but when he gets done and asks me if I have any questions I cant think of any.
Back to top Go down
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockThu Feb 15, 2007 4:18 pm

Im 3 centimeters... YAHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
uksammy
Pensioner
Pensioner
uksammy

Female
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Feb 16, 2007 2:42 am

omg good luck hun...will be thinking of you Wink

Can't wait to hear your story!

wishes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uksammy
Rebecca-Jayne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Feb 16, 2007 4:08 am

omg gogogogo debbie!!
Back to top Go down
Janey
child
child
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockFri Feb 16, 2007 2:24 pm

Woohoo Have you had the baby yet Debbie????? xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimmingworldsupport.editboard.com
debbie Odell
child
child
debbie Odell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion ClockSat Feb 17, 2007 11:42 am

havent had her yet went to the hospital yesterday with contractions that were coming at least 3-5 minutes apart but they told me I had not dilated enough and that I needed to tough it out at home until my water broke or the contractions became more severe.... well today I lost my mucus plug and had a little bloody show and I am defianetly getting worse.... who knows maybe shell be one of the miracle children that actually come on their due date....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion   Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion Clock

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy - Third Trimester General Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next