Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Hello Again Empty
PostSubject: Hello Again   Hello Again ClockTue Mar 25, 2008 6:29 am

Hello Everyone. So sorry that i havent been around for ages, i have been so busy.

I have finally moved house now and i am now living in Coventry so not too far from where i was before.

Dont know if you all remember but i started a new job back in August last year, well i hated it there, the guy i worked for was a complete arsehole, so i decided to leave but i didnt work my weeks notice, i couldnt bear to work there any longer, i cried nearly every morning because i hated it that much, then one morning before work i broke into tears infrony of my hubby and explained to him that i hated it so i didnt go back. They are now taking me to court as i didnt work a weeks notice, so this has been over my head for the last couple of months now, in the mean time they havent sent my P45 so i am unable to claim any benifits so money is very tight. I am now looking for another job but am finding it hard as i love spending the time with Declan but i cant afford not to have a job as we have a new mortgage to pay and my hubbys wages do not cover everything!

I have also been worried about my nan, as you may remember she has cancer and she has had all the treatment possible now and they are unable to do anything else to her, so it is a case of just watching her in pain now and it is not fair! She has aged so much the last few months.

So with all of the above going on this is why i havent had the chance to visit babytalk, which i am really sad about as i know now it is closing. I am waiting to get another job and be in a secure job for about a year and then i would like to have another little one, i really want one now but lack of finances!
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Hello Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again   Hello Again ClockTue Mar 25, 2008 10:38 am

oh hun, sorry to hear things have been tough for you, wish you all the best...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Hello Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again   Hello Again ClockTue Mar 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Oh you poor thing Shez, I recon the court will throw your case out as you had to leave under those circumstances for being unable to work for your boss.

Your nan, i'm really sorry to hear this I hope she pulls through xxx

Good Luck in finding a new job xx
Back to top Go down
http://chocolatemummys.proboards82.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Hello Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again   Hello Again Clock

Back to top Go down

Hello Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pregnancy :: General Discussion-