Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fed up

Go down 
+5
Alice
skorpy
saraho
~xHannahx~
maz1981
9 posters
AuthorMessage
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Fed up   Fed up ClockSat Feb 09, 2008 7:15 am

cry God i am soooooo fed up!!! I have always suffered with depression have had a lot to deal with in the past!!! I just cant seem to shift it tried so many things. I am starting to think that this is how i am going to feel for the rest of my life :( which is a scarey thought. Now i have Callum it has put a stop to awful thoughts of harming my self as i want so much to protect him for ever!!!

Thing is cause i cant ever over come the dark old things that make me depressed i start to get low about everything. At the mo i feel my life is flashing before my eyes and i dont have anything to feel good about i have no money no friends no hobbies i dont go out or relax things are not 100% between me and hubbie i am fat and i feel ugly. Even if good things happen i am still negative and dont really apprechiate what i have got!

Sorry for the rant just feel really alone xxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSat Feb 09, 2008 10:57 am

aww hun ...

We have all felt like this at some point in our lives.

I truely hope you feel better soon xxxx
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSat Feb 09, 2008 11:11 am

ohhhh hun....so sorry to hear you are feeling like this.........i know wot you going through (sort of) been there myself...........anytime you wanna chat you know where i am..........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSat Feb 09, 2008 3:15 pm

maz1981 wrote:
cry God i am soooooo fed up!!! I have always suffered with depression have had a lot to deal with in the past!!! I just cant seem to shift it tried so many things. I am starting to think that this is how i am going to feel for the rest of my life :( which is a scarey thought. Now i have Callum it has put a stop to awful thoughts of harming my self as i want so much to protect him for ever!!!

Thing is cause i cant ever over come the dark old things that make me depressed i start to get low about everything. At the mo i feel my life is flashing before my eyes and i dont have anything to feel good about i have no money no friends no hobbies i dont go out or relax things are not 100% between me and hubbie i am fat and i feel ugly. Even if good things happen i am still negative and dont really apprechiate what i have got!

Sorry for the rant just feel really alone xxx

Oh hunny...you made me cry seriously.
You and me have soooo much in common.I feel exactly the same as you.Luckily for me ,I have becky irl to visit and talk too if need be.But I am the same..no money,no hobbies and no friends close by.I also feel fat and believe me,I have had 3 children and the aftermath has not done me proud.(Stretch marks....saggy everything,going on)

Everyday is the same old,I just feel like a housewife and mother...I don't feel like me anymore.

I wish me and you lived closer so that we could support each other more.
I am thinking of you....and remember,we have the problem of your past in common and you are not alone.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSat Feb 09, 2008 4:24 pm

ohhhh see maria.........you are not alone what skorpy said was soooooo moving xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Alice
Infant
Infant
Alice

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSun Feb 10, 2008 1:58 am

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) to both of you xx
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSun Feb 10, 2008 2:44 am

Depression is an awful thing to live with. I really do feel sorry for you both. Depression just doesnt go away by itself, my Mum has been seeing a professional about hers for over 8 years, and she still has days off. She is alot better now though. A few years ago she had a break down, ive never seen anyone so low in my life.

My Mum says she has to take 1 day at a time, slowly but surely, and make sure those ppl who are close to you, stay close, love them. Otherwise you push them away and it makes everything seem so much more worse.

I think its good to talk to someone about how you are feeling, dont bother with your husbands, because they just wouldnt understand. Go talk to someone professional. You may already be doing that, but its just a suggestion.

1 day at a time Ladies. Hope you all feel better soon xxx
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSun Feb 10, 2008 3:16 am

Thinking of you both, i know how it is......please get help......xxxxx ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSun Feb 10, 2008 4:02 am

hello maz and skorpy i know what u both feel like i have had so much happen ive had
1, mum left wen i was 14
2,some thing else cant say :(
3, dad had stroke
4 he keeps discharging himself
5 never go out
6, never got no money
so no how u feel but im here if u wanna chat
xxxxxxxx just msn me im always on u no that hunnie xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSun Feb 10, 2008 6:28 am

Ahhh thanks ladys your all sooooo great!!!! Skorpy and leigh we shuld all support each other when we are feeling bad!!!

Skorpy me and you have talked before about our identical lifes it is ashame we are not closer could be good friends.

I have tried counciling and also anti depressants and st johns wort all dont seem to help so at a bit of a loose end now on how to get over this. The problem is there are just soooo bloody many problems to deal with as well as some really deep and hurtful one from my childhood which seem to be un ressovable
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSun Feb 10, 2008 6:51 am

Oh hun i so feel for you i wish i could help you more......xxxxx

Thinking of you xxxxx
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockSun Feb 10, 2008 3:21 pm

i got loads of childhood ones my mum strangled me wen i was little she spoilt my brother....
she told me she hated me never wanted me
Back to top Go down
Alice
Infant
Infant
Alice

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockMon Feb 11, 2008 5:45 am

Oh gosh Leighann thats terrible. Im so sorry to hear that! It looks like ur doing really well thou x

Hugs xx
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockMon Feb 11, 2008 5:57 am

thanks xxxx
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockMon Feb 11, 2008 7:02 am

thinking of you leighann....xxxx (((hugs))
Back to top Go down
vanessa_tallula
Infant
Infant

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up ClockMon Feb 11, 2008 7:18 am

I feel really sorry for anyone going through depression. We all get fed up, usually on Monday's for me hehe. The best thing you can do is talk about your problems, get them out there in the open with someone you trust, and we are all here if you need us of course :-D You do have friends...we are here!!

I'm lucky if I'm upset I can speak with my hubby (well we are not actually married but I call him that hehe) we can talk about anything and everything so I am very fortunate there. He always manages to cheer me up and put things into perspective.

Really hope things pick up for you guys and know that we are here to help :-D xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up   Fed up Clock

Back to top Go down

Fed up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Your Health :: Depression and Anxiety-
Jump to: