Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Sorry   Sorry ClockWed Dec 19, 2007 7:15 am

Hello guys

For those who don't know me too well.I am the forum founder. I would like to say a hello to you and welcome to this site.

Those I have known for a while a BIG sorry that I have not been around for a while and what seems like neglecting you and the forum.
Rebecca has done a great job,I noticed visiting daily and watching over the forum for me.

Moderators Thankyou for also keeping an eye out. I will also be looking for a senior Moderator to take the place of Rebecca seeings she is now co Admin.I will pick someone from the Moderating team,which means I will need a moderator to take her place also. Those of you who thinks you would make a good Moderator please message either me or Rebecca.

I will be visiting more again and get back into the swing of making this forum more active.Once christmas is over will start prize competitions again.

If any of you has any questions or worries then let me know.

Chat soon
/skorpy
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com

Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: About the Forum-
Jump to: