Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need to vent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: I need to vent   I need to vent ClockSun Nov 11, 2007 7:53 pm

so I dont know if I am depressed or not but I have been getting extremely emotional lately I know that being hormonal during pregnancy usually lets up during the second trimester yeah mine hasn't. I feel fat and unattractive to my boyfriend and it hgas started to bother me that he checks out other women even though it never bothered me before...I dont know if it was because of the fact that I felt more attractive then and just not now. Another thing that really bugs me is that he never talks to the baby through my belly or shows any affection towards the baby in my belly. Am I just over reacting... could the reason I feel upset about all this just be because I am pregnant. I just dont know what to do anymore plus so many problems have occured with this pregnancy so I dunno... Someone please give me advice on what to do
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent ClockMon Nov 12, 2007 3:53 am

Hunni its normal to feel like you do your pregnant lol all those emotions running wild on top of that big bump lol (love your pic) As for ur man tell him how you feel he prob has no idea!!! How long you got left now xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
2ndtimemom2be
Toddler
Toddler
2ndtimemom2be

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-07-24

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent ClockMon Nov 12, 2007 5:51 am

I have 4 months left
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent ClockMon Nov 12, 2007 7:14 am

I was emotional and worried about stuff the whole way through my pregnancy with my son so i think its normal to feel like you do if your worried why dont you speak to your midwife and say ur feeling down see what she says xxxxx
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent ClockMon Nov 12, 2007 4:10 pm

yeah hun i agree with maz i was a complete emotional wreck with my last .....but dont forget we are here hun if ever u wanna chat or just have a rant take care xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
debee
Toddler
Toddler
debee

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent ClockTue Nov 13, 2007 9:49 am

OH SORRY YOU ARE FEELONG LIKE THIS HAVE YOU SPOLE TO YOUR DH ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL AS FOR HIM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BABY MY DH WAS THE SAME I THINK SOME MEN DONT GET REALLY INTERESTED TILL YOUR RIGHT NEAR YOUR DUE DATE HOPE YOU START TO FEEL BETTER SOON
HUGS DEBXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need to vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to vent   I need to vent Clock

Back to top Go down

I need to vent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pregnancy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: