Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poor callum

Go down 
+3
loudun
skorpy
maz1981
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 4:02 am

omg well as you guys know have not been on here for 3 weeks and have been desperate to get your advice and tell you guys whats been going on!!!!

Well it all started about 3 months ago have spoken about it before that callum has problems with having no 2's then he started to not have much appertite which was unusual then the awful new sleeping pattern were he wakes at mad times!!!!
Well that was hard enough to cope with but now there is more!!!! He got a mild cold that went to his chest and the dr then also diganossed him with asthma so he has an inhaler now!!! then a few dats later he came out in loads of red spots took him to drs and they said it is a viral skin problem and that it can last for years!!!!!!

My poor little boy seems to be having a string of bad luck its not fair and very hard work!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skorpy
skorpy

Female
Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 4:07 am

poor Callum and poor you maz.

The asthma may go in time. My son Had asthma when he was around Callum's age,alot of children do for some reason. He had a nebulizer and mask,he grew out of it and most children do,so there is hope for callum on that one. And you also know that his skin condition will go too in the future. But this does not make it any easier on you now. But at least you can look at it this way...they will go in time.
Back to top Go down
https://babytalk.forumotion.com
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 4:18 am

Poor callum, sending you loads of energie maz.
Duncan has not been diagnosed with asthma but if he gets a cold and a cough it always goes to his chest and he needs a nubulizer and mask and this can last for weeks, but when its past he's ok...
Hope callum grows out of it as it's not nice....
Last summer we both had a skin problem where we came out in a big red rash, duncan's was on his body so it wasn't bad but i got mine on my neck and face, we were then diagnosed with nettle fever and were told it could last upto 3 years before it went away, and if it went away it could come back at anytime....after about 2 months it went away and (touch wood) has not returned....hope callums goes away soon hun....

I know all this is probably not helping much but there is hope that it will all go away and he'll be fine....

I am a great beleiver in homopathy and you could always try this as it will not do your little angel any harm or maybe baby/small child akkupuncture, it really helped us...xxx

good luck
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 5:54 am

my thoughts are with callum hope he gets better
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 6:07 am

oww poor callum my 2 eldest also had asthma as children and grew out of it......... but as skorpy said hun at least u know it will get better xxxxx
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 am

aw poor hun :(

xx
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 am

Aww poor callum! Hope he feels better soon and that the nasty skin rash doesnt cause him to feel uncomfy, poor sod. My niece also had asthma, but grew out of it, hope he gets better asap.
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Poor callum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor callum   Poor callum ClockThu Jul 19, 2007 4:28 am

Thanks girlies xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor callum Empty