Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  BabyTalk ExtraBabyTalk Extra  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tmi sorry but poo??

Go down 
+5
~xHannahx~
leighann
saraho
loudun
debee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
debee
Toddler
Toddler
debee

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

tmi sorry but poo?? Empty
PostSubject: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockFri Jul 13, 2007 10:52 am

hiya

sorry about this but bit concerned about jacks poo, hes 8 months and has always had messy ones but they seem to have a jelly like stuff in his poos ahve mentioned it to gp and he said was due to him being on antibs at the time but not been on them for months ,he sent a sample off to check for bacteria but nothing showed , hes gaining weight but this stuff is really worrying me any ideas what it coiuld be ,
thanx debxx
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockFri Jul 13, 2007 11:08 am

Sorry can't help you there hun, but if your doc doesn't do anything get a second opinion....hope you find out what it is soon...xxx
Back to top Go down
saraho
saraho

Female
Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockFri Jul 13, 2007 4:16 pm

noo sorry hun cant help but im sure it's nothing to worry about but if your still not happy get a 2nd opinion good luck x
Back to top Go down
leighann
Grown-up
Grown-up
leighann

Female
Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockSat Jul 14, 2007 4:48 pm

cant help u hun but i hope everthing ok im sure it will be fine
Back to top Go down
~xHannahx~
~xHannahx~

Female
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockSun Jul 15, 2007 8:59 am

hmm... i cant think of anything off the top ofmy head ...

as there other girls have said if you are concern get a second opinion Thumbup
Back to top Go down
TracyD
Teenager
Teenager
TracyD

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockSun Jul 15, 2007 12:45 pm

Hiya hun
my daughter had problems with poo for the first 2 yrs of her little life and she pooed lots of times a day...
babies can get their own type of
irratable bowel sydrome
she has grown out of it now...
so i wud say dont worry hun it will sort itself out...
Back to top Go down
Shez
Grown-up
Grown-up
Shez

Female
Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockSun Jul 15, 2007 3:41 pm

I think i would get a second opinion just to be on the safe side, but i am sure everything will be ok!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca-Jayne

Female
Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockMon Jul 16, 2007 1:25 am

I read it may be a food allergy hun. You doctor should have been able to pick it up surely? Go get that 2nd opinion, I would.
Back to top Go down
maz1981
maz1981

Female
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockTue Jul 17, 2007 2:29 pm

shuld get a second opinion but callum has had this a few times before and it happens when he has a cold its almost like mucus/snot hope this helps xx
Back to top Go down
loudun
Elder
Elder
loudun

Female
Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockWed Jul 18, 2007 1:47 am

Does he only have it when he has a cold? If so Duncan my 3 year old has this too and it's just the way his body gets ride of the mucus as he can't cough it up....xxx
Back to top Go down
debee
Toddler
Toddler
debee

Female
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? ClockFri Jul 20, 2007 10:56 am

thanx for reaplys
think ill take him back its funny a few have mentioned the food allergy as when he has a bottle gets this rash as well , and since hes been on more solids doesnt have it as much ,
thanx girls
debxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tmi sorry but poo??   tmi sorry but poo?? Clock

Back to top Go down

tmi sorry but poo??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bringing up Baby :: General Discussion-
Jump to: